While choosing for a service that can handle the reimbursements, make sure they have these key features:
- They should wait for an appropriate amount of time before submitting a claim
- They should not use any software while generating claims. Tickets should be generated manually
- They have the knowledge of both common and uncommon case types
- They should be experienced in dealing with Seller Support
- They should be experts in identifying the reimbursement opportunities
- They should not be charging you if there are successful claims found or made
There are so many better ways to spend your time: branding, sourcing, business development, scaling, marketing. It makes sense to outsource the un-fun grunt work to experts whenever you can. All you have to do is find an experienced reimbursement service like FBA Refunds and then focus on the other essential aspects of your business.
We never automate any part of the process, we know how to deal with seller support, we are well aware of the reimbursement opportunities and know how to find them and we never charge you unless you get the money in your hand. The best part is that we charge one of the lowest (if not the lowest) commission in the industry. There seems to be no valid reason not to choose us. Hundreds of other sellers have and they are happy with their decision. Join that gang, Contact Us now.